It's because you're being taught the wrong things or mainly regurgitated misinformation in almost all books, websites & courses, whether they're in person or online and the most critical information is flat out missing about caring for your Master Energetic System with Crystals & Stones.
There are roughly 5,000 minerals, but 98.8% of them are not the stones that you should be taught to work with in the beginning, and not ever if you're not using the 1.2% of minerals that are actually the Core Universal Master Stones and using them correctly. The other 98.8% are not Core Universal Master Stones and most are fine tuning stones, which are the last step in working with stones to create a desired change in your life.
Core Universal Master Stones are called that because they work with all human Master Energetic Systems in the same way, and there are less than 60 of them.
It does not matter if you know how to program stones, identify them, identify Master Quartz formations, know the properties of all 5,000 minerals, know how to meditate with stones, wear them, carry them, sleep with them, or what each shape and form is used for, if you don't have a properly functioning Master Energetic System.
In Body Alchemy Level One, I'm going to teach you how to easily perform daily energetic hygiene on your Master Energetic System, correcting misinformation as we go.
Your Master Energetic System
Your Auric Field
Every issue, whether it be Physical, Mental, Emotional or Spiritual (every single issue falls under one or more of these categories) begins as an energetic imbalance in your Golden Web (Soul Alchemy) or one of the seven layers of your Auric Field. Your Auric Field is Your first line of defense.
The longer an imbalance goes uncorrected, the more issues you will have, and the worse they will get.
Your Chakras are linked to Your Auric Field so any issues there will directly affect Your Chakras, and vice versa.
Your Chakras are energy centers both within and outside of your body that control the flow of life force energy through your body, and govern specific Physical areas, as well as Emotional, Mental & Spiritual Issues.
Your Chakras need to be free of blockages and stagnant or sluggish energy flow. They need to be properly activated, energized, have a balanced energy flow between them, be an equal size, spin in the same direction, and be fine tuned.
Your Body: The Vehicle for Your Soul
Your Body is the Physical Vehicle for Your Soul and should be treated with the respect and care it deserves.
Your Master Energetic System is directly linked to your Physical, Mental, Emotional & Spiritual Well-Being while you are in your body and must be properly taken care of.
What would happen if you didn't change the oil in your car, refill the fluids, change your break pads, filters, hoses, belts, put air in the tires, or put gas in the tank?
Just like anything else, your Master Energetic System requires routine maintenance to function optimally. When that maintenance isn't done, things begin to break down and repairs are needed. If repairs aren't done, things can go very badly.